Travel instructions say only take a carry on piece and a backpack on this first trip. That's interesting, since I'm supposed to take 20 outfits for the orphanage gifts on this trip AND stay over there a week. I'm sorta thinking vacuum packing might be very helpful here. Anybody have one of those oft advertised gadgets? This definitely won't be able to be one of those pack at the absolute last minute trips, but I wish it was tomorrow!
3 comments:
We use space saver bags all the time. They make small ones for travel purposes. I love them! We also use the space saver totes to store things in our closets and garage. So, to answer your question....YES, I use those things you see on TV! And, with travel requirements as they are now, you can carry a rather large carry on with you.....oh, and don't forget that they wear the same clothes for days over there so you don't need too many different outfits for you for just a week.
My friend was just telling me she has one. I think she got hers at Bed, Bath and Beyond. She vacuum packs all her daughter's clothes when she out grows them. I want one of these too!
I wish I would have thought of that. The biggest pain was going in the winter time with ALL those layers and layers of clothes and coats. I hope you'll get a summer travel date. Any chance?
Post a Comment