Sunday, June 15, 2008

Getting the room ready



Not wanting to have a grown up guest room picture to show the children, I've been working on getting their bedroom and playroom (bedroom for one of them later) sort of ready to go. Went with my friend, Stella, to pick out some coordinating girl and boy stuff (a little tricky), but alas, we found a cute coordinating set for a little girl with a flower picture for the wall and a train picture that we can get the comforter and all to match. There's a lovely bright (light) green color that is in both pictures, so that is the color of the room. Sure hope they can sleep there - its bright and cheery for sure.


Gay Lynn came over after church and we got the whole room painted. Its much more fun to have help on projects like these!


The bedroom is heading in the right direction....still scratching my head on the playroom a bit, but we'll worry about that one after the room is all together.
Hoping tomorrow's the day that I find out when the big trip is!

4 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

Oh how cute! I can't wait to see it tomorrow. Maybe we can get the beds put up while we are there.

Kayla

Lisa said...

I love the color and pictures! Great job!
Lisa

liesel said...

Oh. Wow. Must feel great to be that much closer to having your kids home. I hope you'll post pictures of them sleeping in their little beds soon. :)

Shelley said...

I love that color! I can't wait to see it all put together!