10 days and counting. Elena and I'll be heading out before we know it! I'm so excited I'm ready to wear the same clothes multiple times next week (washing them of course) just so I can go ahead and STUFF my suitcase at my earliest convenience - this weekend!
Found out this week that D and M are in the same orphanage. This is great because D is of an age where he might have already been moved out of a "baby house" orphanage. They only have children up to the age of 4 or 5 at a baby house, so I am glad he hasn't been exposed to older children. It'll be so fun to see him experience so many firsts once we get him home to love on! I'm so thankful for how the Lord has protected them. This also means I'll get to visit them together! I've heard of new parents making two short visits to each orphanage to visit their sibling children - the children hardly knew each other because they were in separate orphanages.
No comments:
Post a Comment