Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today is Daniel's Birthday!
















Today I have a 6 year old. It is so sad to see him grow up so fast already, but exciting to see him enjoying his new life in America. As we drove to school he was singing a made up song about Detskey Dome Never.....doesn't like to sleep all day. Apparently they took way too many naps for him and slept too long anyway.
We had biscuits and chocolate milk for breakfast per his request. We took donuts to school (we'll do cupcakes next week so his special teacher, Mrs. Jamie, can be there for his school celebration). Daniel loves to share and I left him sharing birthday donuts with all of the children and teachers. I love the way Daniel shares - he almost spilled his donuts trying to share with another teacher as he walked down the hall.

2 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Aunt Kayla

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th Birthday, Daniel
I hope you have a great day....
Mrs. Kerry