Thursday, April 23, 2009

A few quick updates

This has been a wild week - as they all are, but thought I'd share a few things. Yesterday mom was exhausted and thinking how the children were wearing me out - here it is Wednesday and I'm shot! Well, this morning when I went to take my medicine (I have resorted to one of those old people's pill things for expediency since Daniel and Maria's arrival) I realized I had to have taken today's medicine yesterday - which means I had to have taken my medicine twice yesterday. There I go blaming poor little Daniel and Maria for mom's fatigue....mom's fault!

Last night neither child slept, so today might be interesting - and tiring for real cause! Those times late at night are some of the sweetest though in terms of really getting to know Daniel and Maria though. Last night Daniel was really talkative about the Detskey Dome and how he got to America and what he liked and didn't there. I always love telling Daniel and Maria how much God loved them and brought us together. Daniel told me last night "Jesus loves me" when he started telling about coming to America. I'm glad he is starting to know just who to give the credit to for all He's done in our lives.

We got a new CD to practice for school and the first song on there is about how special they are. When it comes on Maria's face turns on the biggest smile - she loves it. It has to be the shortest song on there, but it makes Maria and Daniel both smile, ask to play it again, and makes Mom cry every single time. Daniel and Maria are special -nobody else is quite like them and Momma is so glad!

No comments: