Saturday, August 16, 2008

We have a swing set!




Several of the men in my Sunday School class (and son!) came this morning at 7 and put together a swingset for D & M. They had it done in no time and it looks so ready for children. I'm going to write a letter to the children (get Elena to translate it - Rosetta Stone doesn't quite have me ready to write at a Kindergarten level yet!) and send some pictures of it to the children to add to their books. Some of these things look a little complicated. I'm thinking Nathan may have to come demonstrate it for D and M when they get home! Here are a few pictures of the bumble bee swing set under construction. These guys could've definitely been in the Army - they had it all finished by 8:15!

1 comment:

Carson's Mom said...

It looks good. I am sorry we can't be there to join you today. I have a feeling I know some children that would have tried it out for you.

Kayla