It certainly is a bad thing to have going on right now, but I called my adoption agency today to see what impact it is having. They say everything is proceeding normally even in the areas closest to my Georgia. Still no court date, and I'm quite ready.
I heard today that the girl cousins have matching/coordinating hats and outfits that they can't wait to take pictures in with their new cousin, so we simply need M to go ahead and come home! I concur with them.....D and M need to come home now!!!
Got to go for my one year anniversary appointment with the orthopedic surgeon today (ok, a couple of weeks early, but I want to be somewhere else in two weeks!). It was another opportunity to thank God for all that He's done to get us all ready for this point. Pre knee replacement there's absolutely no way I'd be able to be a momma to two preschoolers. Now, it just is not an issue - even ran a bit to D when he wanted Momma to chase him on his villa - see - pee - et. That's bicycle in Russian (English pronunciation). Anyway what a joy for me to hear the doctor say what a great job he did - I concur. I shared a picture with a thank you note of what my knee will be doing for the next 20 years! He was very appreciative - guessing I might well be his first knee replacement patient that has adopted two preschoolers (I am about 25-30 years younger than his average patient at least) but expect he had a lot of grateful patients.
No comments:
Post a Comment