Saturday, August 9, 2008

45 Stickers

This morning another of the stickers that D and M came out in the wash on a shirt that didn't even make the trip to Russia. I'm sort of glad that I didn't get them all taken off my clothes when I got home because I always smile and remember them sticking stickers all over me and them. We all enjoyed them - of course, I'd never envisioned that stickers were for clothes - silly me was thinking they'd put them on paper. Anyway, I have 45 leftover that didn't get used. I'm going to start wearing one every day until I get to go see them again - smiley faces and the like until I go back to get them. I pray that I don't get to use anywhere close to all of these stickers before I go. I miss them so much and am ready to get them home - now!

1 comment:

orphans4me said...

I, too, hope you don't use all the stickers before you get your children.
Joy