Glad not to repeat the heartburn over the visas on this trip. They arrived with a day to spare....on a whole lot less notice. This week has been a fun one of preparing and getting ready for my new "real life". Clearly it will be different after the 23rd of October, but good different. The children have clothes and toys and even toothbrushes ready for them - thanks to so many of you!!! The next couple of days will be hectic, but the "to do" list is definitely getting shorter.
My mother always said I could be ready for children in one week. Guess she was right since that is pretty much what I had to prepare for this trip. But, they'd have had ugly adult rooms and no swingsets if I'd heard all of the sudden. Sure hope y'all are getting ready to read about a boring journey to Russia for this part (court) - hopefully the excitement will start when I get to pick them up! Sure do appreciate all of the prayers and encouragement along the way from y'all - and I know we'll need it even more going forward! God has been great with his provision and leading in this, and I know He's got great plans for D and M and their mom!
3 comments:
So exciting!!!! Can't wait to continue reading your blog!!! None of it will be boring! Praying for yal!
Oh no, I don't think it will be boring either. I love reading all of our adoption blogs.
Joy,RR
Don't forget the device to upload your pictures to your computer!
Post a Comment