Get to leave this morning - up already at 1 AM like I'd slept all night. Started waking up at 1 or 2 AM Friday I guess because I was excited and it was just as well because I had things I wanted to do to get ready and it expanded the day. Things are pretty much set and Momma and I are ready to head out this morning. Just as well as D and M's region is 9 hours ahead of us. We leave at 3PM from Atlanta and arrive in Moscow at 10:30 AM with only an 11 hour flight, so thinking it won't be a problem for the early day and night mixup. If the Lord brings us to mind for prayer, please pray that we can sleep on the plane this time - didn't happen last time
Kayla plans to update on things until I can get to a computer. Just heard yesterday that I can text inexpensively so I will probably try that out - after calling AT&T to be sure that's true from the airport. Expecting it to be in the 30's and 40's but with rain and no snow in D and M's region. We've been packing planning for indoor activities - something we did not do much of last time.
Those of you that have seen pictures from the trip will appreciate one last shopping trip I found last night. Went to get the animal crackers in the little box with the string. M carried it around like a purse for three days even though she'd wiped out the good stuff in the first hour of our first visit! I was so afraid (5 stores afraid) that I wasn't going to be able to find them. Can't wait to hand her a new box....perhaps I should've brought her a cute little purse instead, but why?!?
D just smiles all of the time, and I can't wait to see his when he sees his Momma did come back for him. The journey begins and its going to be great!!! How great is our God to put D and M and their momma together from so far away and working things out where the path has been so clear.
3 comments:
Can't wait to hear that you have safely arrived.
Kayla
I called AT&T this morning to verify the costs. It will be helpful for John and I as well to know these things because of his travels. They verified that it is 50 cents to send or receive a text that you send from overseas to a US number. It doesn't cost any extra to send or receive a text from the us to a US number that is overseas at the time. Long story short- it will cost you 50 cents and us nothing.
We can hardly wait to see D and M (and you) when you all come home.
Kristi
Oh my goodness! Have a wonderful flight! It will be so exciting to follow your journey.
Joy,RR
Post a Comment