Monday, June 15, 2009

Updating Blog

The purpose of this blog has been to create a record for Daniel and Maria - so they will know how much they were loved even before they got to America and to recount the story of the time of how good God was to bring us together as a family. They're at an age now where I think they'll forget very little of the new things in their lives so the purpose of this blog is over. We're going to print out books for each of them of the whole blog and I sure hope they'll enjoy looking at them in the years to come as much as their mom loved recording treasured memories for them!

I love recounting their joys in life....swimming with friends, trying ice cream cones, and all of that - and I never want to quit being grateful to God for bringing Daniel and Maria, so I'm going to think of this as more of a change of venue. Since I don't need to record it for print for Daniel and Maria we're going to use facebook to record the joys and challenges of the day. Please come find me as a friend on facebook if you've been "Enjoying the Journey" with us and we'll continue the journey there!

Markay

2 comments:

Charissa said...

Aww. I'll miss your blog but I'll follow you on facebook.

Carson's Mom said...

Callan is not going to like this! She loves to read your blog.

Kayla

Oh, you will have to tell her, not me.:)